Join Our Team
We are currently looking to fill positions for a Project Architect as well as a Designer in our Utica, New York studio. If interested please reach out to [email protected].
Job Description - Project Architect
An individual with a minimum 5 years of experience working in an architectural design firm as a designer or team captain and either be licensed or in the process of obtaining licensure. An ideal candidate will possess:
Strong communication and organizational skills, capable of coordinating with consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Able to manage a team through the design phases of a project.
- Capable of documenting existing conditions and producing Contract Documents, both drawings and technical specifications.
- Knowledge of Building Codes and Standards.
- REVIT and or AutoCAD 3D experience preferred.
- Experience in K-12 and/or Higher Education and knowledge of NYSED standards and submission process is a plus.
- Cost estimating experience is a plus.
- Construction experience is a plus.
Job Description - Designer
An individual with aspirations to expand responsibilities and grow into a career in architecture. An ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in preparing floor plans, elevations, sections, and details under the direction of a Project Architect.
- Experience with REVIT or other 3D design software is required.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the design team.
- Experience measuring and documenting existing building conditions.
- Interest in becoming a licensed architect.
Benefits of Working at MARCH Associates
We are a dynamic 15-person team working in a fast-paced environment on a wide range of architectural projects in Central New York. The following benefits are offered to all employees:
- A 401K plan with matching employer contributions as well as profit sharing.
- A range of health insurance coverage options, 60% employer paid.
- Paid Time Off.
- Group life insurance.
- Continuing education opportunities.